Democratic officials confirm to POLITICO that President Obama’s prime time address will be moved indoors to the Time Warner Center.
The Thursday address was scheduled to be at Bank of America stadium — an outdoor venue with more than 70,000 seats. But forecasts are predicting thunderstorms, forcing a last minute change in venue.
The move has an upside for the campaign, which has reportedly struggled to fill all the seats in the massive outdoor arena.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,965 other subscribers
Steve: If you would, please email me.
Maybe Ray Nagin (former mayor of New Orleans) can round up a few hundred school buses left idle during Katrina and ship some hopey-changeys to Charlotte.
Never let a good crisis go to waste
That’s a shopping mall, period, unless you count the millionaire’s cafes above the perfume shops.
Reblogged this on Climate Ponderings.
‘Best weather of the entire week’: Local meteorologist puzzled by Obama speech move
CHARLOTTE, N.C. — The chief meteorologist at a Charlotte television station is questioning the decision by Democrats to move President Obama’s acceptance speech at the Democratic National Convention to a smaller venue because of the weather.
“Thursday night will likely be the best weather of the entire week,” Brad Panovich of WCNC-NBC TV wrote on Twitter in reference to when Obama’s speech was planned to take place at the outside Bank of America stadium, which can accommodate 70,000 people.
The Democratic National Committee on Wednesday announced that the weather is forcing them to relocate Obama’s speech to the Time Warner Cable Arena, which is inside and holds a far fewer 22,000 people.
In a series of tweets on Wednesday morning after the news broke, Panovich said there’s only a 20 to 30 percent chance of rain or storms and argued that “if you are going to move inside for this small risk you could have done that days ago.”
The aren’t moving indoors because of rain, they are moving indoors because they can’t fill the bigger stadium. Period.
No one wants to hear Obama’s fear and blame.
Clear case of “You couldn’t fill that “
Michelle’s famous quote.
Another moment of non-inspiration brought to you by hope and change his-self.
“I would have accomplished a lot more if it weren’t for…”
– People who cling to their guns and religion
– People not on board with “clean energy”
– “The people out there who don’t think that …”
He didn’t build that stadium neither.