When trying to verify Joe Biden’s recent story that he was golfing within earshot of the Oct. 2, 2006, shooting at Nickel Mines, one thing is clear.
There are a lot of places to enjoy a round of golf in the region.
But whether the 70-year-old vice president was playing at any of the courses on the day of the one-room schoolhouse massacre still remains a mystery.
If he was in the area, he wasn’t at Moccasin Run Golf Club in Atglen.
Curt King, the owner of the club, said there is no record of Biden — then a U.S. senator — visiting the golf course that day.
“When someone of that stature comes to your business, you don’t forget something like that,” he said.
Moccasin Run, the closest club to the Nickel Mines community, is about six miles away.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Night Of The Living Dead Climate Treaty
- Biggest Fraud In History – Perpetrated By Tom Karl And Gavin Schmidt
- Boundless Evidence That Climate Science Is A Criminal Profession
- Pavlov’s Democrats
- 97% Of Data Says NOAA/NASA Are Lying About Record Heat
- The Age Of Enlightenment
- Government Scientists Continue To Ramp Up Their Criminal Activity Ahead Of Paris
- Science 1941 : Global Warming Caused Hitler
- NOAA Data Tampering – Much Worse Than It Seems
- Science Vs. Junk Science In 1932
- Incompetence Or Fraud At USGS?
- Why NASA And NOAA Made Greenland Disappear
- More Mind-Blowing Fraud By Yale University And Cheryl Katz
- Risking It All For Science
- In 1936, Forest Fires Were Seen As The Greatest Threat To California
- Vetting Obama
- BBC Compares “Islamist Scumbags” With Nazis
- More Spectacular Fraud From The White House
- More Mind-Blowing Fraud From The Obama Administration
- The Wit And Wisdom Of Al Gore
- Instant NOAA Forecast Fail
- Instant Retribution For The Terrorist Apologist In Chief
- Another Milestone Of Failure By Climate Experts
- Our Worst Fears About Sea Level Rise Confirmed
- Massive Advance In Climate Science