When trying to verify Joe Biden’s recent story that he was golfing within earshot of the Oct. 2, 2006, shooting at Nickel Mines, one thing is clear.
There are a lot of places to enjoy a round of golf in the region.
But whether the 70-year-old vice president was playing at any of the courses on the day of the one-room schoolhouse massacre still remains a mystery.
If he was in the area, he wasn’t at Moccasin Run Golf Club in Atglen.
Curt King, the owner of the club, said there is no record of Biden — then a U.S. senator — visiting the golf course that day.
“When someone of that stature comes to your business, you don’t forget something like that,” he said.
Moccasin Run, the closest club to the Nickel Mines community, is about six miles away.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Today’s Sea Level Fraud From NASA
- Today’s Fraud Focus – Sea Level
- My Arctic Forecast
- Breathtaking Climate Fraud At The NCAR Museum
- Massive Climate Fraud In California
- Climate Scientists Simply Can’t Stop Lying
- Another Smoking Gun Of Fraud At NOAA
- Experts Have Been Imagining Climate Change Since At Least 1871
- Hiding The Decline In Oklahoma
- Nights Getting Much Warmer In Parker, Az
- Glaciers Were Disappearing During NASA’s Coldest Years Ever
- Eight Years Since James Hansen Predicted 25 Metres Of Sea Level Rise
- The Jakobshavn Climate Scam
- Another Very Cool Summer In The US
- 58% Increase In Arctic Multi-Year Ice Over The Last Three Years
- July Was The 51st Hottest Since 1895 In The US
- More On The NOAA July Fraud
- One Climate Prediction That Came True
- 38% Growth In Arctic Sea Ice Since September 2012
- Scientists Say The Arctic Has Been Ice-Free Since 2008
- NSIDC’s Hopes Shattered
- Heatwave Of July 1936 At Hancock, Wisconsin
- August 17, 1969
- Government Of The People, By The People, And For The People
- In Climate Science, Government Fraud Is Essential To Enable Academic Fraud