The Physicists: The History of a Scientific Community in Modern America – Daniel J. Kevles – Google Books
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
I wonder how long before Ed Darrell shows up to say you are misquoting Ehrlich?
I guess we were extremely lucky then.
I hate to think what he worries about these days, given the fact that he’s probably got around to watching Independence Day, The Day After Tomorrow, and Mars Attacks.
The disaster movie 2012. Will have to be retitled. The World didn’t get wiped out by mega floods last year. So Erlich’s mass human exctinction claims are just fiction like that movie. 🙂
Can you have a sequel to an apocalypse?
Maybe he’ll draw on the real reason shelled creatures developed shells…
Hint: It has nothing to do with protection from hungry species, but rather everything to do with what happen during the planetary transition of magnetospheric reversal.