In 1923, leading scientists warned that a lack of CO2 would lead Earth into another ice age
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
I’m afraid CO2 isn’t working. 400 ppm and I’m freezing. Bring on the methane clathrate.
We are doing our part. Hubby drives a dually and I drive a 3/4 ton. It is still 64.8 °F this morning in the sunny south.
Been in the 50’s or 40s every night this summer. Farmers are still waiting on corn, which normally ripens in July.
It’s a razor’s edge. The crops are in good shape but delayed against “normal”. If it doesn’t freeze early, it could be a good year. If it does, ….
Pardon me, I need to go chop down a few more BVOC polluting trees and throw a couple of old tires on the bonfire…
like this ?
Did you know that most of the the big trucks that you see on the road these days that have been manufactured since 2008 run much cleaner than they did before? In fact so clean they claim that the exhaust is cleaner than the air they take in when driving in certain high density urban areas.