Last week, the New Mexico version of Udall senate carpetbagger, Tom Udall, announced the death of New Mexico due to global warming. This is how New Mexico looks today.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
I have been up that mountain! It is really windy up there, too. I was there during the previous cold cycle in the mid-1970’s. It was cold then and is cold again, now.
A crazy female in Vermont argued with me this week about global warming claiming we are going to roast to death and it was -3ºF outside…she haughtily told me ‘It is cold in NEW MEXICO’ which had me laughing really hard and she couldn’t understand why.
I screwed up!
She said ‘It is COLD in New Mexico!’ I wish we had a way of fixing stupid messes. 🙂
A crazy female what? 😉
Meanhile, the live cam of the golf course in the mountains east of Albuquerque currently shows lovely golfing weather. Just use a lime or orange colored ball, and hope it doesn’t land too deep. http://paakoridge.com/live-cam/
Glo-bull warming…..it’s all a figment of their imagination…..LOL! But we’re supposed to cave in, and give them all of our money to “fix” the problem!
The drowning struggle hardest before sinking!
Thanks, Steven, for using your God-given talents to expose the wannabe world tyrants. Unfortunately, they are not at fault for behaving selfishly, as most humans do on occasion.
They are descendants of frightened world leaders that agreed in 1945 to follow Joseph Stalin “Great Social Experiment of 1945-2015:″
Click to access Social_Experiment.pdf
Who else but Stalin would enroll the entire human population in such a worldwide social experiment, without their consent?
Since they have accumulated no real power over the past seventy years, only more Delusions of Grandeur, members of society may effectively free themselves by individually returning their allegiance to the God of their own understanding
– to the Higher Power that controls the pulsar cores of ordinary stars in using neutron repulsion to make, destroy or sustain atoms, lives and worlds!
In two years from now we will read the official temperature records having been in the 50s on Jan 22nd 2015 in NM
Hey, Steve, where did you get the shots from? I have a disbeleiving lib/prog friend that thinks you’re lying.
“Friends” who claims someone else is lying without having checked themselves wouldn’t last long with me.
I don’t know but would not be surprised if they didn’t come from the Taos ski Valley. That is the prime snow skiing area in New Mexico. They have a 42″ base and as for today (1/22) they have had (‘ of new snow in the last 24 hours.
Ski Apache and Pajarito Mountain
Pajarito Mountain ski are has a 26″ base and got 7″ of new snow in the last 24 hours. https://skipajarito.com/conditions.php
Some ski resorts have their way with numbers and a unique way of rounding up. A ski buddy who used to work for a certain Colorado outfit told me that their snow reporting rules back in the day were:
no snow = trace
trace = 1-5 in
1-5 in = 1 ft
1 ft = buried in snow, epic conditions!
However, this was chalk on blackboard—before the Internet and private weather stations. It’s possible that some of these bums moved on to NOAA and other employers where their pronouncements won’t be challenged.
That was for new snow, obviously. I don’t recall how they lied about base.
I found this in answer to the “never been warmer” crowd.
The dire predictions of Greenland ice sheet melting is disproved by this interpretation of the ice cores. If the ice sheet would melt so quickly, then how do we even HAVE data that supposedly goes back before the Medieval warming and Roman and Minoan warming? It would have all melted then, wouldn’t it? So either the ice core interpretation is incorrect, or the assertion that Greenland ice sheet is at risk is incorrect, or both.
Just take one glance at those pictures, you can tell they are 0.07 degrees warmer than they would otherwise have been without Global Warming.
http://news.sciencemag.org/biology/2015/01/polar-bears-head-north-arctic-warms?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=facebook But but but the polar bears are moving north!
Was Algore in town?