A few months ago, Mann and Trenberth said that record warm water off the Northeast US was causing excess snow in New England. Lovely theory, but New England is having a drought.
Disrupting the Borg is expensive and time consuming!
- Toto Has Moved!
- Cooling Nuuk
- Escape The Heat At Your Local Movie Theater
- Charles Butler Interview – May 2, 2016
- Massive Greenland Fraud Is Rapidly Growing
- More Detail On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- 1995 IPCC Report Showed No Troposphere Warming From 1958 To 1995
- More On The NSIDC Disappearing Ice
- Climate Hustle Today
- On The Air Monday
- NOAA Quadrupling Radiosonde Temperatures By Data Tampering
- Skiing Is A Thing Of The Past
- Alarmist Brains Depleted Of Oxygen
- Climate Scam Being Driven By Politicians/Actors/Journalists
- 1905 : Valdez, Alaska Relocated Due To Glacial Melting
- Today’s Climate Fraud Winners – Science News
- Most Influential Climate Denier On Twitter
- SCIENCE : 230 Years Of Blaming White Men For Climate Change
- Battling Climate Misinformation In Santa Fe
- 1906 : Belief In Climate Change Is Due To Defective Memories
- Oswald’s Rifle?
- The Arctic Is Ice Free – How Can Sea Ice Be Declining?
- Climate Hustle Next Monday – One Night Only
- The Surface Temperature Record Is A Farce
- NASA – Doubling Sea Level Rise By Data Tampering
Join 1,961 other subscribers
Unlike climate scientists, meteorologists in Boston actually melted the snow to determine its water content. The results verified that the record snow was not from unusually high moisture, but rather, unusually low temperatures.
Climate scientists hate real lab work, because you can verify the results.
Why are Mann and Trendork even chiming in on Snow??
Hoaxers like to question Credentials… these guys have NO Credentials regarding most of the Climate topics here… hell.. they can’t even make Excel Spreadsheets nor good Climate MOdels..
A hurricane is making a bee to Baja , southern CA in its sights? All droughts end in a flood as Texas
New paper shows that East Equatorial Pacific was warmer by 2C during the early Holocene.
Seems it wasn’t only the Arctic that was much warmer over the last 10,000 years. !
“Contrary to popular belief, the global oceans have warmed only 0.09C (9 hundredths of one degree) over the past 55 years (Levitus et al 2012). The entirely natural warming of the Eastern Equatorial Pacific Ocean at the beginning of the Holocene ~10,000 years ago found by this paper is over 22 times greater by way of comparison.”
That map is true up to May 30 but we’ve had about 3 inches of rain since then. Major soaking rain past 3 days (here in the Adirondacks)
Same here in the Sound Shore.
Every idiot knows that warm, wet water causes dry snow and that cold, dry water causes wet snow. It is all totally consistent with a planet in peril. It is as plain as you nose on your face!
There is no way Michigan is in a drought after all the rain we have had the past 2 weeks. Nothing these idiots publish can be trusted.
Bureau of Reclamation has cranked up releases from Folsom Lake (and Natoma below) in CA above Sacramento, just in time for a rainless Summer. Folsom had at one time more water than last year, but BOR has made sure to drain it.
No water goes to farmers, this is just dumping storage from Folsom to the ocean, so the lunatics can get their drought lake pictures they covet so much. Using other reservoirs in the system would just lower lakes that nobody ever sees. Lowering Folsom, just outside Sacramento, the Capital, makes headlines. Wait for August or September for the epic pictures and stories of doom.